- Children to whom the deceased is the biological father;
- Step children of the deceased;
- Legally adopted children of the deceased – the adoption process must have started before the death of the member. (Confirmed by a legal adoption document)
- Dependent children registered on the deceased’s SAP 96 (Service record) / Polmed;
- Children who were not registered on the deceased’s SAP 96 but were born within a legal marriage;
- Children that were not born within a legal marriage but were registered on the deceased’s SAP 96 / Polmed (medical aid card);
- Any other proof that the deceased member was the biological father of the child, will be considered;
- All school going children that are under the age of 19 years old;
- All preschool children;
- Disabled children (no age restriction) – confirmed by a medical certificate yearly.
Ensure that your spouse has the Fund’s details: 163 Garsfontein road, Ashlea Gardens, Pretoria, 0081 / PO Box 36280, Menlo Park, 0102 / Tel: 012 348 1557 /
Fax: 086 452 5413/14/16/18 / email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Make sure that your dependants are registered on your SAP 96 (employment register) or Polmed in order to expedite applications for allocations.